- Wearing a rash guard while competing in no gi jiu jitsu is a requirement. The main purpose of rash guards is to protect your body from picking up bruises and scratches.
- If you are practicing or competing for a no gi BJJ competition then wearing a rash guard is a compulsion. You also need to wear a rash guard underneath your gi according to the IBJJF guidelines.
- If you wish to add an extra layer of protection against bacteria and germs then you must have these rash guards.
- There are several benefits of wearing compression spats in BJJ that include improved blood flow, minimum muscle vibration to reduce the risk of injury, and many more.
Full Printed Rashguards
Carves provides customized gear services to Martial Arts Schools, Combat Apparel Brands, Gyms, and Tournaments around the globe.
- We provide bulk prices on low-order quantities.
- Carves offer free designing and customization services to clients before proceeding to manufacture their orders.
- You can have custom quantities, GSM & fabric, material, stitching style and colors, and packing.
We offer flexible shipping options. Carves is partnered with major International Shipping Services to provide the fastest and easiest door-to-door deliveries to our clients.
To get shipping prices do email or message us writing your required product and quantity, and your area of delivery and we can quote shipping prices to you.
- Fed Ex
- Sky Net